- The Recap: Game 6 ECQF: Habs vs Rangers
- The Recency Bias: Round 1 – Game 6
- What Just Happened? Habs’ Season Ends at MSG
- The Recap: Game 5 – ECQF: Rangers vs. Habs
- The Recency Bias: Round 1 – Game 5
- What Just Happened? Rangers top Habs 3-2 in OT
- The Forum: The First Round… So Far
- Dwight King Not Proving His Worth
- What Just Happened? Rangers Even the Series
- The Recap: Game 4 – ECQF – Habs vs Rangers
Alexei Emelin Will Miss Game Three
- Updated: April 15, 2017
As the Canadiens prepare to take on the New York Rangers in game three of their Eastern Conference Quarterfinal on Sunday, they will still be without defenseman Alexei Emelin.
Emelin has not made the trip to New York. Won't play Game 3. Unsure about 4. Has started skating. #TSN690
— Amanda Stein (@amandacstein) April 15, 2017
Emelin has missed the last four games with a lower body injury. As Amanda Stein of TSN 690 points out, Emelin has started skating, and his status for game four is unknown.
At his press conference in New York, Claude Julien said that if he makes any changes to the lineup, we’ll learn about them tomorrow.
— Canadiens Montréal (@CanadiensMTL) April 15, 2017
The series with the Rangers is tied 1-1. Game three is on Sunday at 7:00.